About KEO films
We are KEO films - Ingenious, pioneering and authentic.
We nurture and develop the most passionate, committed and creative people in the business to deliver world-class content that is always entertaining, often mould-breaking and sometimes world-changing.
KEO have collected four BAFTAs, two Grierson Awards, an International Emmy award, an Oscar nomination, a string of Royal Television Society Awards and numerous industry prizes in it’s short lifespan.
In 15 years the company has produced over 350 hours of engaging, challenging and entertaining programmes, a number of DVDs, numerous websites and various mobile applications.
We have 45 full-time members of staff across 4 offices in the UK and a sizable pool of freelance talent to draw upon. Channels that we work with include BBC 1, BBC 2, BBC 3, BBC 4, Channel 4, More 4, YouTube, National Geographic and Foxtel.
Awards & accolades
- Tops Televisual Peer Poll 2012
- Bulldog Awards 2012 (Best Indie)
- Observer Food Monthly Awards 2012 (Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall - Best Cookbook)
- Observer Food Monthly awards 2011 (Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall - Food personality)
- Green Awards 2009 (Landshare - Best Green Use of Mobile Apps and Technologies)
- Observer Food Monthly Awards 2004 (Tales From River Cottage - Best Food & Drink TV Programme – 2nd Place)
- Advice, Information & Instruction Awards 2004 (Tales From River Cottage)
- Glenfiddich Food and Drink Awards 2005 (KEO films - Television Programme)
- Real Screen Awards 2010 (River Cottage: Summer’s Here - Lifestyle/Food Outstanding Achievement)
- Ethical Awards 2010 (Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall - Campaigner of the Year)